Brisbane Brewing Co | New Spring Menu
THE LOCAL FLAVOUR
Brisbane Brewing Co just dropped their new menu and our tastebuds are tingling! Head over to the West End region, these new flavour sensations are sure to get you fired up.
A cold brew and a warm meal are really all you need in life. Brisbane Brewing Co’s new and improved menu provides just that!
Generous share-platters are the go-to for a feast of all the senses, with cheese, deli and vegan options, while indecisive diners can combine the snacks, tasters and sides in order to create their own meal.
The signature BBCo. burgers are always available, and you can’t go wrong with the sauces, created in-house for a delicious twist of flavour.
These dining experiences are suitable for everyone, with gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian and vegan options available, you’ve got no excuse not to pop in to Brisbane Brewing Co for a bite or two (or more)!
BBCo is one of only a few in West End with a char grill and only uses top quality meat from Collinson & Co. The deli is always filled to the brim with a fabulous selection of cheeses and cured meats. Did we mention they use locally sourced ingredients and tasty home-made sauces to accompany dishes? So darn good, you’ll be back again and again!
We could never pick a favourite, but if we had to, here are some of the greatest;
- The Chicken Katsu burger is a favourite of the BBCo. burgers range. A panko crumbed chicken breast with crisp leaf, the house katsu sauce & miso mayo on a bun. This epic burger is served with your choice of chunky beer battered chips or house cut sweet potato chips.
- Try the School Prawns taster, locally-caught shell-on school prawns, that have been spice fried and tossed with the signature BBCo fermented hot sauce. Perfect for those on a seafood diet, or a see-food (& eat it) diet!
- You’ll be a Winner Winner with this chicken dinner – a whole (or half) #9 chicken that’s been flash fried and then coated with BBCo’s signature seasoning blend. #delish
- If you’ve got hungry mouths to feed, try West End Riot… Feed The Mob! This platter has it all, and by all we mean smoked leg ham, your choice of hot or mild salami, brisket pastrami, beer braised brisket, slow braised lamb shoulder, pulled pork shoulder, vintage cheddar, brie, blue cheese, fried haloumi skewers, hop Persian feta, house pickles, pickled beets, ale marinated olives, smoked tomatoes, American mustard, smoked tomato relish, breads & crackers. It really will feed the mob!
- For the vege-lovers in the house, Meet Patty, one of the vegetarian BBCo. Burgers options. A spiced cauliflower patty with pickled slaw & house fermented hot sauce on Turkish bread is so good it may just convert a few carnivores.
- Friday Lunch Specials - that's what we are talking about! Every Friday get a feast & a pot of BBCobeer for only $20. Burgers, booze and bold meals that will satisfy.
Get hoppy and match your meal with a seasonal beer.
Remember to save room for dessert, because it would be a sin to miss out on these delicacies, with warm double-choc brownies with ganache and ice-cream sure to leave your mouth watering.
Check out the full menu here.
ABOUT BRISBANE BREWING CO /
Brisbane Brewing Co is a boutique Brisbane craft brewery and bar. Tucked away down a laneway off West End’s legendary Boundary Street, it’s already a local institution within three short years. The range of award-winning craft beers are brewed on-site, and compliment the innovative food menu that’s designed to be shared, grazed or indulged as a main meal.
Showing off an airy beer garden and stylish interior with an open-plan brewery so you can see where the magic happens. Laid back and fun, Brisbane Brewing Co. is the perfect place for mid-week catch-ups, Friday and Saturday nights out or a good old Sunday session. Summer has never looked so good.
Owners Grant and Michelle Clark first began producing beers as Brisbane Brewing Co in 2005. With over 11 years experience in the brewing business, their passion for creating unique craft beers and food menus continues to grow, along with their love for their loyal customers and employees.
The West End micro-brewery and boutique bar was created in 2014, and creates more than 1200 litre batches of beer from their nine-tank operation. Now serving up 10 freshly brewed beers to West End and sister company Brewhouse in Woolloongabba. Craft beers and homebrews, plus international share platters, in an artful, industrial-chic setup. What’s not to dig?
We hope you like what they’ve done with the water. Cheers!
WHAT’S ON AT THE BREWERY?
Sundays were made for sharing! Every Sunday at Brisbane Brewing Co come in and grab one of the delicious Brewers, Deli or Cheese Platters for only $50 with a jug of beer, for a truly awesome Sunday sesh! For that bargain price you get good beer and good food to share with your mates …or just you, we won’t tell! Every Sunday 11.30am – 9pm.